Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello Again!

Hello again Family,



Looks like everyone must be busy these days because I feel like the loneblogger, of

course I do have some time on my hands...

Just when I thought we might have a nice mild early spring, bang, the flood gates opened

and New England finished the month of March with 14+ inches of rain. I hope everyone

in the local area faired well and stayed dry, or atleast with minimal damage. It was truly

scary and just a reminder of the power of nature, it kind of puts alot in perspective.

Just a thought: I keep the Rossi Generations as one of my icons and check it everyday, that

way I get to look at that great picture and keep those memories alive of all those great people

who gave us our start in life, I only wish Alba & Arno were there that day, I think Alba was
pregnant with Dennis, do you remember Dennis?

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish those who celebrate Easter a very Happy Easter.

Health & Happiness to all,

Cousin Paul

No comments: