Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello Family,
This is going out to Alex in SLC: did you hear the power just come back on? I guess we're
just deprived of sun and warmth back here in N.E., I havn't got my "need it bad" fix yet down
south, but we're leaving next week to get some sun & fun in hopefully warmer Florida.

It really hasn't been a bad winter here in N.E., but there's still February to deal with and the
cold is coming back this weekend. We were in Stowe, Vt. last week and I was surprised how little
snow they have had thus far, but there was enough to snowshoe and I got a good workout on my
new hip and the new parts seem to work just fine.

It sounds like you had a great trip to Hawaii, but yes, it is always good to get back home. I was a
bit confused with the dates and times of your other blogs, but now I understand (I think).

I too am hoping that more family members will respond to this blog, but then again, maybe they
havn't got their power back on yet...

Later, Cousin Paul

1 comment:

Pedro said...

Hi Paul and Ya'll,

Glad to hear you have electricity.

I posted the daily Hawaii logs after I got back from our vacation so no one would use my house for a fraternity initiation rite or a festival locale.

Have fun in Florida, the home of the eternal left turn signal.