Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long time no write

Hi everyone,

Cannot believe it has been this long since I last logged on to check our family blog.
My excuse, though not a good one, was I got a new pc right before Xmas. The Rossi Blog website was saved as a "favorite" on my old pc and I never got around to setting it up on my new one...
Long story short. I should be sorted and have enjoyed reading everyone's previous posts.

We are doing well here in Melrose. Jack even got out in to the sandbox for 40mins today so hopefully that means Spring is not too far away. He was not too happy about coming back in to the house for lunch/nap time.

We were on a cruise in January for my birthday and had a fantastic time. Weather was good adn we had a blast. We went with 4 other families for a total of 10 adults and 8 kids. Lots of laughs. We have been back about 5 weeks now and just waiting out the winter...so far so good.

Paul got a promotion at the first of the year so he has been crazy busy with work. It was good we had already booked our cruise as we wouldn't have been able to take it otherwise. He has been putting in long hours since we returned.

Paul also found out that his book has sold 1,400 copies worldwide so far-I am very proud of him and his accomplishment!

On that note, I must bid you adieu as Jack is starting to stir from his slumber.

We are off to FL the end of March to spend some fun in the sun with my parents adn spend Easter with them as well. We are looking forward to it. My mom and dad, Donald and Lorraine, are doing well in FL though it hasn't been the warmest of winters down there. After some health problems at the end of 2009 they both seem to be in good health and enjoying the lack of snow down South.

I hope everyone is well and look forward to reading yoru posts.
All the best.
Love,
Susan

No comments: