Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good Response

Well, I have to admit I was a little worried that this project would be met with some apathy, much like certain experiences with teachers and technology.
Fortunately in this case that was not the case.  I already have sent out invitations to 6 people who were interested in becoming authors here, and got some good comments.  First the comments, then a little tutorial on how to get set up.
Hi All,Just want to thank Steve for the FAMILY BLOG.I will leave the technology to you young people. Love to read the news about the Rossi Clan.Lorraine is feeling much better these days.She hopes to be at full strength by the holidays.Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING>

Donald & Lorraine

Donald - we all are hoping she if feeling great for the holidays!
Hi Steve - I think it is a great idea. Throwing some technology into the family should help bridge the miles!! I'd like to be an author. Thanks for doing this - Arches must be a very inspirational place! Jill Rossi-Peterson
Jill - Arches is an incredible place, the rock formations are amazing.
Steve,

Sounds great, please place me on your author list and let me know what I must do...I'm low-tech, not hi-tech. By the way, I'm the goofy kid in the front row with his front teeth missing. I love that picture, it was taken in my parent's (Hugo & Amy) house in Wellesley I believe in 1954; it's also a testimony to how well things were built back then to support that many Rossis in one room!
Look forward to participating in many blogs with this great family!
Cousin Paul
Paul - I love looking through the old family pictures.  I'm trying to get a bunch of them scanned, so we'll probably be seeing them on here as I ask to see if anyone knows who is who.
Hi Steve-

I think you have a wonderful idea. This is the very best method of maintaining contact with the whole family and keeping abreast of current news concerning family members.
Please certify me as an author. And thank you for your enthusiasm and creativity.
Cousin Robert
(Son of Hugo)
Robert - Hey, I'm son of Hugo too.  Different Hugo, but what the heck.  But, that's what I'm hoping - that we get a bunch posting on here and keeping everyone in touch with what is going on with this huge, great family.

Thank you all for your interest.   My next post will be a tutorial on how to get signed up and a how to post a simple post.  Occasionally I'll post little things on how to add a picture, how to change your profile and profile picture, anything I can think of or you ask for.
Thanks

No comments: