Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hello Family,
It's 20 degrees here in Ashland as winter is making it's way into New England in it's usual cold and blustery fashion...
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, as we surely did with our cast of 36. Believe it or not there were no leftovers as we somehow ate 50 pounds of turkey and all the goodies with it. Fortunately Amy had desserts at her house, so she was left with all the big calorie leftovers.
I failed to get a picture of all of us together, but the memories are warmly ensconced in our hearts. The 12 kids had a total blast together and were all happy to see each other.
Hugo & Renee and their daughters Grace and Sophia came all the way from Seattle to stay with us and it was a treat for all of us to spend time with so many family members.

As for me, I'm recovering well from my hip resurfacing surgery and getting stronger by the day.
It's a wonderful thing to be able to get new parts for all these worn-out bones that come with the wonders of aging. I'm very thankful for modern medicine.

By the way, I figured out that since that picture on our blog was taken in 1955, there have been
128 new members of the Rossi Family (including spouses) with Mason Campion being our newest member.

Hope all is well with everyone and it would be nice to see some more blogs being posted here.

Merry Christmas, Cousin Paul

1 comment:

Stan said...

I would like to blog here, but I am computer illiterate. Help

Stan