Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog List

... It was commented that I don't post on here too often.  This is true.  Mostly because I have my personal blog that I've had going for over a decade now, and sometimes it's hard enough to keep up with one blog, let alone two.  I also figured this may be true for others in the family.  You want to post here and keep everyone up to date, but why post the same thing to two blogs.  And picking and choosing what to post on which blog is a whole other chore. 
... So I added the blog roll to the left hand sidebar.  Anyone who has a blog that they want to add to the family blog roll just needs to email me the URL of the blog and I'll add it on there. (slim@srossi.net)
... For those of you just visiting, or just posting here, keep an eye to the left and see what's going on with our other blogs.


No comments: