Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A New Family Member


Dear Family,

I'm very grateful to have this blog as a means of staying connected with all of you. I have fabulous news to share! On Monday, November 9th, another small Rossi was welcomed to the family when Mason Rossi Campion was born to Kevin Rossi Campion and MaryAnn Whalen Campion.
Although he is an average weight of 7lb 6oz, he is a very long 21.25 inches long. It looks like he will resemble his tall father and many other tall family members. He is absolutely gorgeous. Even though I am his "Nana", that is a totally objective observation. I know because his maternal grandmother agrees with me completely!
Another observation about family resemblances: I think it was Stanley that commented during one of our recent sad gatherings that we all look alike. I had an illustration of that last week when I was having contact lense issues and put on my glasses. I looked in a mirror and was surprised to see Auntie Elsa looking back at me. It was a nice comfort to see that.
Love to all, Patty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nana!! and of-course to Mom and Dad and all, too! And on we go!!!
Love- Jill